Alert Level 3 - We are open for face to face appointments.
The Health and Safety of our staff, patients and our wider community is the highest priority for us. Therefore this means that we will be following the COVID-19 recommendations for best practice from the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand and the Ministry of Health.
- Each patient will be screened prior to their appointment to ensure that it is safe and appropriate that they are seen in the clinic setting. Patients will be re-screened again on arrival at the clinic.
- Telehealth is the recommended option for higher risk patients and is also available for those that prefer a virtual consult.
- Patients must scan the QR code on arrival using the COVID Tracer App, sanitise their hands and wear a mask whilst in the clinic.
- Patients will wait outside the clinic entrance and will be taken straight to the treatment room at their appointment time.
- If you feel unwell you must contact us and reschedule your appointment.
- All of our staff onsite are fully vaccinated, will be wearing PPE and following strict hygiene and cleaning protocols.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for thorough cleaning and ventilation following each patient.
- The clinic bathroom and gym will be closed to the public during this time.
Follow our facebook page www.facebook.com/physioflexhelensville for regular updates
To book please contact us on 09 420 8899 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.